Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Break- Day 5

Happy Friday the 13th.
This is what we did for Nichole's final day off of school before the weekend:

We started out with some juggling practice in the morning

then got to go to the library to pick out some books and the new Chipmunk movie. The kids also got to pick up some certificates for free hamburgers/cheeseburgers for reading books. And they got to do some running around outside while we were there.

On the way back we stopped at the grocery store to pick up some essentials and food storage. Case Lot Sale! Yeehaw.

I mentioned that we would be able to drive the car around even if it rained today because it's been long enough since we got the new windshield installed. It didn't rain the whole time we were gone.

Right after we got the groceries in it started to rain, however, so Jr. got some time to play in the rain with the umbrella. He was so happy.


The rest of the day went mostly like this:

After we watched "Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked," the kids did some dancing along with the DVD.

Then some multi-tasking.
We ate dinner while I cleaned the fridge

and the kids danced to Munchkin Radio while getting their pajamas on.


We may not have gotten everything on our list done during Spring Break, but when I asked Nichole about Spring Break, she described it as, "Good... and fun."
That's what's important, right?
When I asked her what her favorite part of Spring Break was, she asked, "What did we do for Spring Break?" I told her I had several blog posts about it. And let her look at them. Her favorite part:
Mom's joke about eating the bunny's feet first on the Spring Break- Day 2 post. Well, I'm glad I have a daughter that can appreciate my humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment