Monday, March 28, 2011

Something on a Stick Day 2011


It's an annual tradition for us. Corn Dogs for Something on a Stick Day, March 28. Sometimes we do a little more. One year, we also had pickles on a stick. That was fun. This year, we of course ate corn dogs.


Then I used my rubber chicken lollipop holder to enjoy a sucker.


When I got it years ago, it came with packaging that said, "A tasty treat on a classic shtick" or something like that. And speaking of shtick, we decided to watch Megamind while eating. Slap"stick" and plenty of shtick in that movie.


After Jeremy went to work, the kids and I put construction paper circles on popsicle sticks with the words "Go" on the green one and "Stop" on the red one. We then played "Red Light. Green Light."


What other ways can you think of to celebrate this holiday?

1 comment:

  1. What great ideas! I love that you celebrate lesser-known holidays, what fun!

    ReplyDelete