Friday, December 3, 2021

Thanksgiving 2021

Thanksgiving was on November 25. Because Jeremy had to work part of the day, I did more with the turkey than I'd done before.

I did more with the vegetable platter than I'd done before, too. I got the idea from a friend who put on a little Thanksgiving dinner for the younger boys earlier in November.

Jet slept while the rest of us ate so when he woke, he was ready to eat. 

We, as usual, had great conversation over the dinner table. Unfortunately we have colds again so besides the good conversation, there was also a lot of coughing at the dinner table. 

And Jeremy brought home a huge pumpkin pie from work.

So that was Thanksgiving 2021.

National Leftovers Day was on November 26.

Then Jeremy went on a trip to another fair convention and listened to The Grateful Dead on National Electric Guitar Day, November 27. I had to put this in here since it didn't fit with future posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment