Thursday, December 7, 2023

Return to Dinosaur Island

Last year we "escaped from Dinosaur Island" at Thanksgiving Point. It was awesome. We were so excited to hear that we could "Return to Dinosaur Island" this year. We got so busy during the Summer that when we finally were able to go, it was the last day. It was still awesome.
There were a lot of the same dinosaurs but there were some new dinosaurs as well. There were more sauropods this time. Some of the ones from last year were in different locations this time. It really was awesome.
I made sure to wear my Jurassic Park shirt. 
Jet also wore a dinosaur shirt and loved Dinosaur Island again. "Roar."
Jeremy and I got our picture in the Rose Garden where he proposed to me all those years ago. I'm so glad he did.
Have to get my stegosaurus picture- my favorite dinosaur.
I love dinosaurs!

No comments:

Post a Comment