Saturday, December 30, 2023

Bison Day 2023

We missed out on going to Antelope Island for Bison Day last year so we made sure to do it this year on November 4.
At one point while we were driving around, I said, "See those over there. Those are pronghorns. They're what the island is named for. Pronghorn Island."
We also saw a coyote running around then watched as it got closer and closer to a group of pronghorns. We were able to see the point when they noticed the coyote and decided to move somewhere else. Heh Heh. Nature's cool, man. 
We brought along our bison plushie and we did see lots of bison on the island. 
Jeremy got a kick out of all the birds on the backs of the bison.
We also saw deer so we got all three of the "Home on the Range" animals this trip.
I had Jet saying Hi to the bison statue in the visitor's center and while we were at the ranch, I thought, "Bye, son," as my boys walked away from where I was.
I love Antelope Island. It is such a beautiful place, a wonderful place to see and experience nature and I'm so happy when I can share that with the family I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment