Sunday, December 31, 2023

Saying Goodbye to 2023 on 12/31/23

It's 123123. Or 12/31/23. Fun way to go out this year. Jeremy and I took a nap (excuse the hair) and woke up in order to snap a photo at 1:23pm. Thanks, Jeremy, for setting an alarm. Smart thinking.
I was also able to get a picture with Lucky during that same minute.
An hour later I was able to wish my brother Happy 1:23 on 12/31/23 since he lives in Oregon. Tee Hee. Fun stuff.
Other things we did on this last day of 2023. New Year's Nachos! And board games. And some video games.
We also discussed "Come, Follow Me" curriculum for 2024. "The Book of Mormon." I'm so happy about that. I've talked to several people at church who are also excited we'll be studying that this coming year... starting tomorrow!
I've been telling my children for a while and I know these things from personal experience and the Spirit, studying the Book of Mormon every day makes a difference in your life. It really does. Don't believe me? Try it. It won't solve all your problems but it will bring you closer to Jesus Christ. That makes things bearable. It's worth it.
Goodbye, 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment