Friday, December 22, 2023

Some Other Things We Did in October

Here are some other things we did in October.
Tried some new recipes using substitutions as needed. And did a little more shelf cooking.

Jr. Jr., Jet, and I dressed up and went to Jr.'s Halloween orchestra concert.
Jr. had another concert where he performed in a "rockestra" with other students from around the school district. They played rock music with their strings. It was conducted by Mark Wood. Jr. got a fun t shirt for participating.
 
Jet, Jeremy, and I went to the "Grand Lunch" at the elementary school with Lucky.
 
Lucky had white ribbon week (internet safety) at school so he got to dress up for Mustache Day and Pajama Day and Crazy Hair Day.

I took a bit more Me Time and went walking in Provo Canyon. There were still some Fall colors. I went to a place where I often see American dippers. I didn't bring binoculars or birding camera so didn't think I would get a good look if there was one. However, I looked down from the bridge I was on and right there up close was a dipper. Ha Ha. So I did get a good look. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment