Thursday, April 21, 2022

Easter 2022

It was a lovely Easter at church. Jeremy missed it because he was staying home with a couple sick kids but they were able to watch Sacrament Meeting online still. I'm grateful for that. We've had so much sickness this school year. I thought we were finally getting out of it (you know- Spring) but four of my kids have missed school because of sickness in the last couple weeks (and I only have four school age kids, the fifth missed church). This is what I get for mentioning about getting out of sick season to some people. I jinxed it. But Easter was still nice.
So like I said, church was nice. Lucky got to sing with the Primary in Sacrament Meeting. I got to sing with the choir. There were a couple Primary age girls sitting next to me in choir so those girls got to sing every time. They did a good job, too.

We had a pleasant Easter dinner (we made some last minute substitutions and that's okay).

Since April 17 was also Blah Blah Blah Day, we made sure to read a book to Jet about the busiest brontosaurus who just wants to talk and talk and talk. "Blah blah blah blah blah." 

It is one of three board books that Grandma and Grandpa gave to Jet while they were visiting. Jet looooves those books. He will bring them to us and have us read them to him over and over and over. Sometimes he will get the matching dinosaur toy out to "read along." Grandma and Grandpa also gave him a new triceratops which he will hold while we read the book about the tricky triceratops. Jet's triceratops will even look at the pictures. It is soooooo adorable. Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa. You hit a home run on these gifts.

P.S. I learned how to make a bunny out of a napkin.


No comments:

Post a Comment