Friday, February 6, 2015

Moon Golf and the Park

To celebrate the anniversary of when two golf balls were hit on the moon for the first time, the kids and I played some Moon Golf this evening, February 6.  Jr. drew the moon and Jr. Jr. drew the tee and flag at the hole.

And to celebrate the beautiful weather (in February?- did the groundhog really see his shadow?), Jr. Jr., Lucky, and I went to the park.  Lucky is usually stuck in the stroller, but I let him out this time.  It was fun.  He got to go down the slide with me several times.  And since there is a big field at the park we went to, he had fun just running around.

1 comment:

  1. While we were waiting for the doors to open at Nichole's dance show, in order to keep the boys from being too disruptive, I sat down with them and some paper and we played some moon golf.

    ReplyDelete