Friday, February 13, 2015

Lucky Parks

Well, it's that time of year.  Not too hot and not too cold.  There's no snow left on the ground.  Sometimes you go to the park with a coat on, sometimes with a light jacket, sometimes without either.
Wait a second.  It's February.  In Utah.  Weird weather. 
Lucky has been enjoying getting out a lot lately, though.  Last year at the same time, he was only a few months old so he couldn't get out and run around.  Well, last year at the same time, I was keeping him home for cold and flu season since he was only a few months old.  Well anyway, he's enjoying getting out this year.
I figured since today is Friday the 13th, I'd share some of the cuteness that is "Lucky" at parks.

 Playing with the bark.

 Out for a morning walk with Mom.

Like an airplane.  Vrrrrrrrrrm.

I love sliding on the slide.

Can we go again?

Just running around.

 I am so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment