Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Something on a Stick Day 2012

This is one of our holidays that we celebrate every year. March 28, Something on a Stick Day. We usually buy corn dogs to eat. (Our home teachers came to visit us this evening and mentioned that they'd seen several people at the grocery store buying corn dogs today- Coincidence that the sale on corn dogs started the same day as this holiday? I think so.)

This year, we made homemade corn dogs. Yumm.

Jr. is excellent at covering the hot dogs with corn bread batter.

Besides eating corn dogs, here's what else we did:

Jr. Jr. played with smiley/frowny faces on a popsicle stick.

Jr. Jr.: Happy.


Jr. Jr.: Sad.

It's so cute how he says it.

Jr. Jr., Jr., and I went to a park to play.


Here's Mommy on a pogo stick.

Here's Jr. on a stick (a wooden dowel that Jr. claims for his staff).


Jr. Jr. wouldn't stand still long enough for me to get a picture of him on a stick, just with a stick.


Another successful Something on a Stick Day for the Telfords. And I was in a better mood today than I was a couple days ago on Make Up Your Own Holiday Day. Just thought I'd let you know so you don't worry. :)

1 comment: