Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pi Day 2012

Pi Day, March 14. Jeremy and the kids had impossible cheeseburger pie for dinner, followed by pumpkin pie (Jr.'s request).


I didn't. We had our Relief Society Birthday Party tonight. Italian Style. Yumm. We had lasagna, garlic bread, salad, fruit with dip, water. Dessert was ice cream and magic cookie bars.

It was so nice. I was on the planning committee for it so I got to see how it all came together.
There were a lot of leftovers, especially salad, so I took some home. Some for us and some for neighbors. Now we're all set for the Ides of March tomorrow with our caesar salad.

Some things I didn't get a picture of were the centerpieces Jeremy made out of balloons for the activity. Too bad. He made vases with roses in them. They were very nice.

Now that the Relief Society Activity is over, it's back to organizing for me. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment