Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What every yard really needs

Just so you know, when I blog about our vacation, I'm not writing about things in any particular order. For example, this pink flamingo is in my parents' yard in Oregon. The picture of the kids in the pool was in my brother-in-law's yard in Washington. There will be more from Oregon and more from Washington. I'll post things as I feel like putting them up based on how much time I have or how much effort I want to put into it at the time (maybe how hot it is and whether I'd rather be at the computer or lying down).
So for the time being enjoy and expect lots more about our vacation- just not in any particular order.

2 comments:

  1. I think I should look into getting one for the new yard. I mean pink flamingos are perfect for the South, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think pink flamingos are perfect for everywhere.

    ReplyDelete