Monday, August 30, 2010

The KAT's Meow

Mommy: I don’t like it when I lose my temper.
Nichole: Yeah. And Jr. took your temper. Daddy has your temper. It’s Daddy’s and Mommy’s to share.




Nichole was coloring on a paper plate next to an electric tea light that was turned on. I moved the electric tea light so it wouldn’t catch the plate on fire.



Jr.: Oh no. Winter is coming!
Nichole: Don’t go out! It’s Winter! It’s Winter! And the birds are going to eat your face!


Nichole: Can I have delicious food and not the one you fixed?
Jr.: I want the stuff that you made.



Mom: What do you want to eat?
Nichole: Parmesan Rice!
Jr. I don’t like Parmesan Rice
Mom: What do you like?
Jr.: I like Parmesan Cereal.



On a sunny day
Jr. (Running home when I called): Sun, I love you, but I have to go inside now.



Nichole: Daddy is so a genius.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure Mr. Sun appreciated the compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great, Kristin. I didn't know the birds would eat your face in winter. Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete