Friday, August 27, 2010

Good Vacation

I've been wanting to say so much about our vacation to the Pacific Northwest that I've noticed I've been neglecting talking about some of the current things that have been happening. I think I'll still write from time to time about our vacation, but I also want to talk about exciting things we are going through now.
Let's just say we did have a wonderful vacation. We got to go to some neat places like the Pacific Science Center in Seattle, Shore Acres on the Oregon Coast, and Spirit Falls near Cottage Grove, Oregon.

Jr. even had his first opportunity to get his feet wet in the coooold Pacific Ocean.
We visited with friends, spent time at home, and just got to be ourselves.

But the most important thing was being with family. Nothing compares to grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins- also known as parents, brothers and sisters, and nieces and nephews.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

It was a good vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment