Wednesday, August 18, 2010

License Plate Game

When we go on trips, we like to keep track of the different state (and such) license plates we see. This time before our trip I printed out a fun map/list at about.com. This way I didn't have to write all of them down, just the ones that weren't of the 50 United States. They were already written down in alphabetical order. We just marked them with a colored pencil when we saw them.
Anyway, here is a list of the license plates we saw on our Pacific Northwest trip (give or take- we may have missed some):

Arizona
California
Colorado
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming
(My mother-in-law may have seen a Pennsylvania license plate. I thought I overheard her mentioning that state. Let me know if that's true, Mom).

and the non-state license plates:


Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, U.S. Airforce, U.S. Government

1 comment:

  1. When I was still living at home and we went on vacations we always tried to see how many of the states we could find plates from on trips. I think my parents still do it :) It's always fun!

    ReplyDelete