Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year- Happy Cheeseball

It's a new year. We have our New Year's traditions. It used to be that we'd have New Year's Eve nachos to snack on throughout the evening (tradition carried over from Jeremy's family), but for the last two years, we've been twisting balloons for Provo First Night the whole evening. So we do nachos on New Year's Day. That's what I'm snacking on as I write this blog post.



Besides that, I've been wanting to make cheeseball since we got some crackers on a good sale around Thanksgiving time. Well, I got my chance today. The kids helped me. We made:


Frosty the Cheese Ball


This is based on a recipe from Family Fun magazine. The recipe can also be found on the Family Fun website.

It's a very simple recipe. Since we have a small family and I didn't know how many people besides me would be interested, I halved the recipe. The kids helped me with parts. Jr. helped with the mouth and the buttons. Nichole put on the hands. They both helped with the hat. I did the scarf.

So, the Telfords and Frosty the Cheese Ball wish you


a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment