Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pajama Party


This morning there was a Primary activity for the kids to get to know the teachers a little better. They had breakfast and everyone could wear their pajamas. Nichole wore her new Christmas princess pajamas. I mended mine last night and sewed a couple buttons back on so I could wear them.

I'll be honest. I didn't get a lot out of the activity as I was chasing a bunch of 3-year olds around the whole time or trying to explain to Nichole, who just wanted to sit on my lap, that I needed to be chasing a bunch of 3-year olds around. I'm still glad I went, though.

The teachers submitted facts about themselves and everyone tried to guess who the facts were about. One of the other teachers (and I) fooled them. The fact came up that the person was a professional clown. Most of the people thought it was me, but "Surprise!" it was my visiting teaching companion. I knew that one.

One of my facts was that my favorite animal is the banana slug. It's amazing how many people don't know what a banana slug is. They don't have banana slugs around here. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. 3 year-olds in pjs - no wonder you never got to sit still. Were there treats too? Sounds fun but I bet the little Sunbeams were wound up!

    ReplyDelete