Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm Official

I'm official. Today they handed me a bag to use for my Primary class. It's got pockets. I love pockets! And in the pockets? Stuff to use for my primary class!- like colored pencils, crayons, chalk and eraser (in a cute little bag of their own), magnets. Now I don't have to figure out a bag myself. Yippee!


It really is a cute bag. One side of it says: I love 2nd Ward Primary. The other side says: Primary Makes Me Happy.

Woohoo. It's a way to be organized.

And... I taught my first lesson today in the Sunbeam class. And it was a whole new class of kids- there were 8 or 9 of them (just today, there are more on the class list). Thank goodness I have a teaching companion. It's going to be an adventure. They're new. I'm new. There is going to be a Primary activity on Saturday to get to know the teachers, so hopefully that will help some of them be a little less shy towards us. Woohoo. This is so exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Having a teaching companion is a blessing, especially during sharing time. I used to make Jason come with me so that we'd have enough hands for all the wayward Sunbeams. We moved while I was still the Sunbeam teacher and I cried when we had to leave. They are just so darn cute and funny.

    ReplyDelete