Friday, November 12, 2021

Choctoberfest

Krispy Kreme had a thing on Saturday, October 9, where you could buy a dozen donuts and get a dozen chocolate glazed donuts for $1. They called it, "Choctoberfest." We didn't go to Krispy Kreme. Instead, I made those doughnut muffins again, but this time I made a double batch and dipped half in chocolate so we ended up with a baker's dozen of cinnamon sugar topped and a baker's dozen of chocolate topped. And one plain that Jet went at.

October 9 was also Chess Day. We played a video game that had characters playing chess.

It was Moldy Cheese Day. Jr. says he celebrated that one but I don't know how. I got rid of moldy cheese a few days before and I didn't take a picture this time.
 
It was also I Love Yarn Day. Nichole started knitting a puppet for her Halloween costume which she never got to use. More on that later (I did mention a while back that there was sickness in our home).

No comments:

Post a Comment