Friday, November 19, 2021

Dinner Club Returns After Sickness


 
My way of thinking-
Me: I don't have the time or energy to make what is on the dinner plan. What's something simple and fast that everyone will eat?
Someone: Fish sticks!
Me: Fish sticks it is. 
Back to thinking again-
Is there a side dish that won't take a lot of effort that I can do? How about cilantro-lime rice in the Instant Pot from Six Sisters' Stuff? Then I can post a picture for #dinnerclub again. I may be the only one to eat the rice so I should probably have something to go with it. How about mandarin oranges? Oh, someone mentioned how we didn't have chips and salsa the other day like we were going to. Let's have those, too. Oh, and we still have some sweet mini peppers. Better add those as well.
So that's how a full meal comes about when I don't have the time or energy to make a full meal. Thanks, #dinnerclub.
 
We didn't go to the ward Halloween party with chili and cornbread so we had chili and cornbread ourselves at home. Nichole has been wanting breadsticks so even though we already had a bread, we had to celebrate National Breadstick Day on October 29 with Quick Homemade Breadsticks from Six Sisters' Stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment