Thursday, November 11, 2021

Nevermore

October 7 was Bathtub Day. Jet had a bath. Boom. Celebrated.
 
October 7 was Chocolate Covered Pretzel Day. We had those for after school snack. Boom. Celebrated.
 
October 7 is the anniversary of when Edgar Allen Poe died. Normally we don't celebrate death dates like we celebrate birthdates but it's Edgar Allen Poe so...

Nichole has been reading a lot of Edgar Allen Poe stories and enjoying them. I told her that evening she should wear all black to celebrate. She took my advice. Of course that was the concert attire for her orchestra concert so... heh heh. Boom. Celebrated.

The next day, October 8, was Fluffernutter Day. We had fluffernutter sandwiches for dinner with something else. I didn't take a picture so I don't remember what it was. That's what happens when I try to catch up on the blog a month later. But we did celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment