Sunday, July 11, 2021

Creativity Strikes Again

June 28 was Paul Bunyan Day. "Let's have flapjacks," Jr. suggested. So I made pancakes and called them flapjacks (and quoted Groundhog Day again).
Jr. also suggested we have "ants on a log" because it was National Logistics Day. Log-istics? Huh? Huh? Great idea.
Earlier in the day I used the rest of the raisins to make raisin bread, then remembered we were supposed to have ants on a log. Sigh. Never fear, however, because I realized we may have been out of raisins but we had plenty of dried cranberries. Hooray! We just had red ants instead of black.
Jr. volunteered to assemble the ants on a log and figured out the logistics of positioning things (see what I did there?). He reminded me that he took a food class in junior high and knew about placement to make things look good. So this is what I found when he was finished.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment