Thursday, July 8, 2021

How Do You Do?

June 24 was National Handshake Day. It was also National Pralines Day so the kids gave me handshakes and I gave them "seahorse praline truffles."

My parents brought us a bread machine when they came to visit. So I decided that day to grind wheat and make some wheat bread. Since then I've made a few other kinds of bread as well.


When I started grinding wheat, Jr. Jr. and Lucky both asked to help. So they ground wheat and when we had enough, they decided to grind some more and some more and some more. So now we have a bunch of wheat flour in the freezer for when I want to use it without having to grind it the day I need it.

Because they were so helpful that day, the kids got to watch Night at the Museum for Museum Comes to Life Day, also on June 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment