Thursday, July 22, 2021

Chili Fries with Hot Dogs

Only after we celebrated on July 13 did I look at the blog from last year where we celebrated Beans 'n Franks Day and French Fry Day by having chili cheese fries with hot dogs. Ha Ha. This year we had chili fries with hot dogs (cheese optional). Ha Ha.

It was also Embrace Your Geekness Day (I always thought it was Geekiness, turns out I was wrong). So I hugged my geek of a husband but didn't get a picture. Actually, we did do some geek stuff. We recently started watching The Mysterious Benedict Society TV series. We like the books written by Trenton Lee Stewart so it's been fun to see them keep the feel of the books in the TV series. We watched an episode on Embrace Your Geekness Day. I would consider that fitting in with geekness because a couple years ago for Halloween, Nichole and Jr. both dressed up as characters from the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment