Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Celebrations Without Pictures

Let me tell you about some recent celebrations without pictures. June 27 was Orange Blossom Day. June 28 was Paul Bunyan Day but I wrote it on the calendar wrong. I put it on June 27. Silly me. So we celebrated both of those holidays with orange juice and pancakes... or flapjacks. Jeremy and I of course quoted Groundhog Day. We were making orange juice... "and some flapjacks. Is it too early for flapjacks?" That's funny because it turned out it was early by a day. Ha Ha.
July 8 is Video Game Day. I didn't let the kids play video games because they didn't get all their chores done but I didn't put up a fuss when they watched Jeremy play. I just looked back at my blog from 2014 when Lucky was a baby. On Video Game Day that year, we listened to video game music. Guess what we did this year on Video Game Day. Listened to video game music. Nichole also played Legend of Zelda music on the violin.
So yeah. We've still been celebrating but I don't always get pictures of our celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment