Sunday, August 16, 2020

The KAT's Meow

Jr.: I want to be an old cat lady when I grow up.
Nichole (laughing): You're a guy.
Jr. (laughing): I want to be a weird cat lady when I grow up. I'm a guy. That's why it would be weird.



Nichole (while watching Lucky color a picture): Wow. You really like the color red, don't you?
Lucky: Mm-hm. Because it's the color of blood.



While texting Jeremy, I said some silly things.
Jeremy (text): You. Are. So. Stinkin'. Cute.
Kristin (text and aloud): Awwwwww.
Nichole and Jr. (aloud): What's awww?
Kristin: Daddy. He says I stink.
Nichole and Jr.: What? Why would he say you stink?
Then they started speculating what Siri might've misinterpreted. Maybe Dad actually said, "You're sweet" or something like that.
There was one time when Jeremy voice texted me something about "the kids," and Siri changed it to "Richard." Now from time to time when I'm calling for the kids I'll call for Richard. "Richard. Get your shoes and socks on. We're going to the park."



Jr.: Nichole, you're a better woman than I am.
Nichole: Um. You're not a woman.
Jr.: Your point is?
Jr. Jr.: You're a better actress than I am.
Nichole: You're not an actress. Do you mean actor?
Jr.: Your point is?

No comments:

Post a Comment