Saturday, September 17, 2022

Shelftember

I'm trying something new this month I learned from Jordan Page at shelfcooking.com
It's called Shelftember. It's to spend a lot less money on groceries by turning to your fridge, freezer, and pantry first for meal planning.
You know I do a lot of celebrating with food. This is an opportunity to still celebrate, but maybe with less going out specifically to buy certain groceries for certain holidays. I've been meaning to do better using up some of the things that just sit there on the shelf so this is the perfect challenge for me to do that. I can be creative in what I do do. 
Here's how we started off the month:
First day of September dinner was homemade BBQ chicken pizza with spinach salad (including the salad toppings). 

I'll share more about Shelftember in other blog posts. Now it's late and I need sleep more than to catch up on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment