Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Grand Lunch and Weather

The elementary school hadn't done their "Grand Lunch" for a couple years for obvious reasons but they started it up again this year.
Jeremy and Jet dropped me off at the school before picking up the older kids from school. I ate half my lunch with Lucky then the other half with Jr. Jr. That meant half my sandwich, half my chips, half my pudding cup, etc. 
After saying goodbye to Jr. Jr. I decided to walk home. It was a pleasant sunny day.
That did not last. By the time I picked up the boys from the bus, it had been thundering and some of the clouds were pretty dark. 

Jeremy, Jr. Jr., Lucky, and I went back to the elementary school for parent teacher conferences and afterward we got to see a beautiful rainbow as we went to get gas in the van.
Fun times. Crazy weather.





No comments:

Post a Comment