Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Chips and Cheesesteaks

March 23 was National Chip and Dip Day. Yes, I made bean dip. Yes, it had seven layers.
Earlier, though, Jet and I went out to play at a park. I am loving that there are more nice days to play. Yay, Spring!

The next day, March 24, was National Cheesesteak Day. I am loving these Cheesesteak Subs we make from a recipe from Mel's Kitchen Cafe. Yumm. And I love that we can make homemade buns from another recipe from Mel's Kitchen Cafe- French Bread Rolls
Jet of course wanted to be my baking buddy again and throw rolls and buns around while I tried to shape them.
He and I got out again that day for a walk around the neighborhood. Well, sort of. I wanted to go for a walk. Jet wanted to lie down on the ground and roll around in the dirt. Sigh. So we turned it into a game. I tried to convince him to walk back home while he decided to crawl back so I asked him what animal he was walking on all fours. I'd ask. He'd make the animal sound. A dog? Woof. Woof. A cat? Meow. An elephant? *Insert trumpeting sound* A monkey? Ooh ooh ah ah. We eventually made it back home.

By the way, I didn't tell him to make this face. That was his own decision. I don't know where he gets it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment