Tuesday, March 22, 2022

St. Patrick's Day 2022

Lucky Charms came up with a fun promotional thing. Leprechaun traps on the back of their boxes. I bought one just for that because we don't always have time to make a leprechaun trap. We forgot to cut it out the day before St. Patrick's Day. There was milk in a pitcher that ended up green St. Patrick's Day morning because of that. I used it to make muffins to go along with our dinner though you couldn't really tell when the batter got all mixed together.
For dinner we had leprechaun sized food. It's been a while since we did that but several family members helped come up with ideas for what to make.
Li'l smokies on homemade mini buns for mini hot dogs. Jeremy suggested I make mini hot dog buns while I was making hamburger buns. Baby carrots and baby corn made to look like mini corn on the cob. Sweet mini peppers. Mandarin oranges because they're mini oranges. Mini muffins with mini chocolate chips. Jeremy brought home mini Sprite for us to eat with the other leprechaun sized food.

That night I watched Darby O'Gill and the Little People since I had to be be up with Jet anyway. I love that movie. Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment