Thursday, March 17, 2022

Baking Buddies

Both Jr. Jr. and Lucky wanted to punch down the dough. I told them they both could.
Jet saw the balls of dough (he just instinctively knows when I'm baking or something) and the cookie sheet I got out. He knew what to do- enthusiastically throw balls of dough onto the cookie sheet.
The turned into very nice bread bowls (I used the Italian Bread Bowls recipe from Mel's Kitchen Cafe again) and Jr. Jr. was very interested in eating chili in one of them.
Jr. Jr. also ground wheat for me.
I mentioned already that Nichole helped me make cinnamon and sugar quick bread. Jet tried to help, too, but we had to quickly wash his hands after he stuck them in the raw batter.
Jr. made Chex Mix.
This was all done on the same day.
I love my baking buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment