Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Post Late at Night

It's too late. I'm tired. I don't want to blog. I just want to go to sleep. So I'll just quickly say today, January 4, was National Spaghetti Day. 

It was also National Trivia Day. As I was driving home from running an errand today, I was listening to the radio when they gave some spaghetti trivia. I thought that was awesome.
Jeremy found out later on that January 4 is also Utah's birthday, the anniversary of its statehood. He suggested some things we could do to celebrate that in future years. Green jello, funeral potatoes. Heh heh heh. I told him what we had for Utah Day back in May. Funeral potatoes, green jello with carrot shavings. Heh heh heh.
Jet was a handful again. He helped me scrub potatoes for dinner's onion roasted potatoes then when I put the chopped potatoes in a bowl of water to soak, he thought that was such a great thing, so several times he climbed on a chair to splash in the water and play with the potatoes. Finally he made such a mess, water all over the floor, chairs, table, etc., I said enough and resorted to putting on Cocomelon which he fell asleep to. It's exhausting being so mischievous.

Now he's still awake but I'm hoping he falls asleep soon. I'm so tired. I have a sweet husband who said he'd take care of him so I can do my blog post, though. I love my husband.
I love my toddler, too. We did have fun dancing and reading books again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment