Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Interpreting Expressions

September 2 is National Blueberry Popsicle Day.  Where do you find blueberry popsicles? 
Jr. Jr., Lucky, and I went grocery shopping this morning and looked in the freezer section.  We did find fruit and veggie bars, one flavor of which was blueberry medley.  There you go.  Blueberry popsicles.  So we had those for after school snack.
While we were eating our fruit and veggie bars, Jr. started "interpreting" everyone's facial expressions.  He was getting pretty creative.  I didn't write any of them down, but apparently one of the facial expressions I had was something like me wanting to shoot all the kids with a yellow paintball gun and say they were aliens and there was more but I can't remember.  I had no idea that was the expression I was showing. 
Oh, I love that creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment