Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Work Like a Dog Day Again?

Wait.  Wasn't it just Work Like a Dog Day?  Well, August 26 is National Dog Day so I took it as a challenge to work like a dog again.  This time I tackled the kids' room.  I do not have a before picture.  Let's just say it was a MESS.  Now the room is not a mess. 
The living room is.  I had to leave everything in there so I could sort through it.  It took the whole day just to get most everything out of the kids' room.  I didn't get a chance to attack under the bunk bed or on the kids' beds but I did get to vacuum some not so visited places.  I moved both the dresser and Jr. Jr.'s bed.  I was able to vacuum under the crib and even took out the bottom drawer of the crib dresser so I could vacuum under that area.  This was after spending about an hour this morning unclogging the vacuum.  One day while we were vacuuming a toy accidentally got sucked up into the hose.  We didn't realize at the time what a block it caused.  I realized today when I could get no suction.  So I attacked the vacuum and I won.  Now it works so well.  So after I sort through the kids' stuff in the living room and put some back in their room (I really want to get rid of a lot), I'll be able to vacuum the living room and have it go so well.
Anyway, in other news, we also had hot dogs for dinner to celebrate National Dog Day.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment