Sunday, August 16, 2015

The KAT's Meow

Jeremy:  Sometimes I'm so clever I pontificate.
Kristin:  What?
Jeremy:  Sometimes I'm so clever I pontificate.  I don't even know what pontificate means.  I hope it's nothing bad.
Kristin:  I know I've heard the word before but I don't know what it means.
Kristin (looks up in the dictionary):  Pontificate.
Jeremy (reading and laughing at the same time):  To speak in a pompous or dogmatic manner.
Kristin (laughing):  Sometimes I'm so clever I pontificate.  So it does fit.
Jeremy and Kristin:  Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.



Mommy:  Whose green apple is this on the table?
Jr.:  Oh, mine.  I didn't finish it because my stomach started to feel bad.  You know my problem where I eat something healthy or I just drink water, it makes my stomach hurt?



Mommy (talking about needing to get the kids new shoes before the school year):  It's expensive to have children.
Jr.:  At least it's not expensive to have love.
Mommy:  Awwww.
(Hugs)

No comments:

Post a Comment