Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Windy Day in Utah

Doing research (on the internet, :because that's the best source for information you can find- ha!), I've seen some people claim that Look Up at the Sky Day is always on April 12 and some people claim that Look Up at the Sky Day is always on April 14.
For me, I put them both on the calendar so Look Up at the Sky Day is always on April 12 and April 14 and I celebrate whichever day works best that year.
So today, April 14, I started to celebrate Look Up at the Sky Day by looking out the kitchen window while I was doing dishes before everyone else woke up.  Lovely clouds, so I took the camera outside and took a picture.
Later, the wind started and it got windier and it got windier.  And it got windier.

I did some more looking up at the sky today, partly to keep an eye on the debris floating in the dust storm while driving Nichole to dance class.  I didn't know dust could have so many different shades- tan, brown, dark brown.
To make a long story short, by the time we got home after dance class, it was snowing.  Yep, snow to see in the sky.
Sorry.  I'm not a photographer, so just pretend you can see the snow.
You can click on the picture to see it larger if you want.

I didn't realize I would be celebrating this way when I got up this morning.

 And here's a little video to show the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment