Monday, April 27, 2015

Tender Hearts

I can talk about this now because Jeremy had a root canal this morning and is no longer in pain.
Before it, in the past few weeks, he had some really bad toothaches.  One night I had a meeting and came home to find him in so much pain.  My poor husband.  The kids were doing what they could to try to make him feel better.  A couple of the kids made "get well" notes for him.
Nichole let me know that on this one she made the "o"s into "I-V profen."  He's been taking a lot of ibuprofen lately to help with the pain.
 
Lucky was trying to give him hugs.
Jr. Jr. did his dance for him since his dance makes the world a better place.
Sweet sweet children.  Such blessings.
I am so grateful for their tender little hearts.  They saw that he was having trouble and did what they could for him.  I'm also grateful that the dentist did what he could for him, a more permanent solution.
Besides my children, I'm grateful for all the people who prayed for him and gave him priesthood blessings, and offered advice on what things relieve some of the pain.  You are all blessings to us.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment