Sunday, January 18, 2015

Winnie-the-Pooh Day 2015

Yesterday, Jeremy and the kids spent a lot of time cleaning up the living room while I was shopping and Lucky was sleeping.  Thanks, guys.
And after celebrating Winnie-the-Pooh Day, this is what the living room looked like today, January 18.
That's right, we got out Winnie-the-Pooh stuffed animals and Winnie-the-Pooh books and the kids had a fun time with it.
Nichole even made up a song to sing about reading Winnie-the-Pooh books and she danced around singing it.
Originally when I went to the kids room to get out some stuffed animals, Lucky came with me.  I got them out of the closet one by one and he grabbed them and played with them.  I figured it would be easiest to carry them back to the living room if I wrapped them all up in a big piece of cloth.  As I was setting them on the cloth, Lucky sat down right in the middle of them.  He had a blast as I bundled him up with the stuffed animals and carried him to the living room with them.
You can't tell in the picture, but he really was enjoying himself.

And with dinner we had honey along with our cornbread.
And the books and stuffed animals did get picked up at the end of the day.
Some other ideas for celebrating Winnie-the-Pooh Day are:
Play with My Friends, Tigger and Pooh toys
Color Winnie-the-Pooh pages or coloring books

1 comment: