Monday, January 5, 2015

Handmade Christmas Gifts 2014

It's National Bird Day, January 5.  The date is fun today.  1-5-15.  Yeah, it's fun.
In other, more bird-related news, I thought it would be an appropriate time to show you the handmade gifts I did for the kids for Christmas.  I finally finished a counted cross-stitch picture for Jr. that I've been meaning to do since he was a baby... or before he was a baby... but I hadn't decided what I was going to put on the picture yet.  It turned out owls were the appropriate thing for him... and for National Bird Day today.  Forgive my piece of paper on the picture.  I stitched his name and birth date on the picture and don't care to share that on this public blog.  And I don't Photoshop so this is the best I could do to cover those up.
Anyway, on to other gifts.
I made Jr. Jr. his own scripture bag and Nichole her own scripture tote... to fit all the things she puts in her scripture bag.

I made Lucky an eye-spy... thing.  I don't know what it's called.  You have a bunch of doo-dads in with a bunch of beads and you can move it around to see what you can find.  Yeah.  You get the idea.
So that's what I did as handmade gifts for the kids Christmas 2014.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment