Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Play Date and Family Time

Yesterday, the kids and I got to visit a friend of mine from college (well, technically it was when my husband was going to college, but we lived in student housing so a lot of the people were in college) and her kids.  It was so fun to chat with her while the kids played nicely.  They have a nice backyard and the weather was good so we got to play outside.  Of course I forgot to bring Lucky's coat.  Silly me.  But my friend let me borrow one from her son and a hat for him.  So nice.  Thank you, friend.

This evening, we had some family time.  We went to the Bean Museum on BYU Campus, saw some stuffed animals, and got to watch their live animal show.  The show was about Utah's Diversity.  Nichole was like Hermione Granger in Harry Potter.  She knew all the answers and every time a question was asked, her hand shot up in the air.  I was impressed.
After the show, Nichole, Jr., and Jr. Jr. got to pet the ball python, a couple of them pet a box turtle's shell, and Jr. and I had a tarantula crawl across our hands.
So much fun.
We hadn't been to the Bean Museum since they redid it so this was a new experience for all of us.  We didn't have time to see much, but we'll definitely go back.  We were mainly there to watch the animal show tonight anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment