Friday, February 14, 2014

A Quick Valentine Note

Some quick things about Valentine's Day:

Last night, Jeremy made us pink heart pancakes because today was Valentine's Day. 
This morning, the kids had leftover pancakes for breakfast.

Jeremy did a juggling/magic show and gave out balloon animals for both the older kids' class parties.  The timing worked out that he was able to go to both.
Jr. Jr. of course got one, too.

The kids watched a movie while eating their dinner. 

Jeremy and I were going to make our own special dinner together, but Lucky needed Mommy, so Jeremy made most of the dinner.

I was able to make chocolate peanut butter cups for Jeremy.

Jr. was a sweetheart handing out Valentines to his family members this morning.  Jr. Jr. was still asleep so Jr. set his on his bed.  When he woke up, Jr. Jr. came to me excitedly to tell me that there was his Valentine from Jr. on his bed when he woke up.

By the time we got the kids to bed tonight, I was so exhausted (the kids weren't difficult, but I've still got a new baby, which means I get exhausted from lack of sleep), Jeremy held Lucky so I could get some sleep. 

Now Lucky's asleep, I'm up and writing this blog post, then I am going back to bed.

Night Night and Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment