Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Family Time

Family is very important.  And spending time with family is very important.  Whether it's playing one game at home or spending most of a day at the seashore with them, family time is special time.
I've been blessed with a wonderful family.  I love spending time with them.  Obviously some days it's easier to spend more time together than others.  Some days we're all busy with our own things or we're just trying to get through the day without fighting (too much).  Our time together isn't as pleasant as it could be.


But some days are wonderful.  We enjoy being a family and there is so much happiness in being together.

I don't always get around to blogging about the special times we have as a family when they happen.  Don't be surprised then if from time to time I throw in a blog post about something we've done as a family in the past.  My children will get a kick out of looking through the blog together and smiling at the things we've done.
I hope you will, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment