Sunday, February 27, 2011

Peanut Butter Cup Recipe

Lalani asked for the peanut butter cup recipe from Valentine's, and I'm finally getting around to putting it on the blog.
I don't remember where I got this recipe. It's been so long, it was just one of those "hey, I think I'll try this" recipes and they turned out so well. I've done them several times. Jeremy loves them. And kids can help, too. My three-year old helped last time.


Peanut Butter Cups

1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 cup peanut butter

Coat a small cup muffin tin with cooking spray. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate with butter and oil, stirring often, until melted, 1-2 minutes. Pour about a tablespoon of chocolate mixture into each muffin cup.
Melt peanut butter in microwave 30-40 seconds. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of melted peanut butter over chocolate in each muffin cup. Top with another tablespoon of chocolate.
Chill in refrigerator 30 minutes, until set.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you! Well, I thank you. My husband said he didn't want me to ask for it because he would eat all of them and doesn't need the calories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily it doesn't make a huge batch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, printing this one out. :)

    ReplyDelete