Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Never Ending Cold

You know?  There are those times when I feel I can do so much.  Grind wheat, make a list of Spring/Summer activities, and watch The Piano Guys all at the same time- literally all at the same time.

Then there are those days when I feel like all I can do is sit around wiping my nose with tissues and look through my husband's "coming soon" blog.  That's helpful, right?

My husband thinks it's helpful.  The blog part, not the nose part.
This Winter has been awful for colds.  It seems like as soon as I get over one another one starts up right after.  I'll have a few days of feeling like I can do anything, then... bring on the drippy or stuffed up nose again.  Sigh.
Counting my blessings, though.  It is just a cold.  It's annoying but just annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment