Thursday, November 10, 2022

Halloween While Sick... Again

Then I got sick... again. I didn't feel up to doing anything except be sick for a couple days. Then I did just what was absolutely necessary the next couple days. Missed the Halloween parade at the elementary school again. Managed to get kids to and from school. Some of the kids took pictures of each other because I wasn't up to it.
When Jeremy came home from work, he took the elementary schoolers out trick or treating because Jet and I didn't feel up to going and the older kids decided not to go.
We didn't get a picture of Jeremy but he was dressed up as Waldo again.
Jet and I were sick people for Halloween. Although a different day, Jet decided to wear this Jedi robe to pick up kids from school. He looked good.


Nichole was a dragon tamer and her dragon, Ernest, was a pirate but he wasn't wearing his eyepatch by the time we got the picture.
Jr. was a magician and actually showed friends magic tricks at school.
Jr. Jr. was an alchemist. Remember when I got together for ladies' night and made some Halloween decorations- potions and elixirs? Jr. Jr. had plenty to say about what I made at the time. He took it farther and came up with his own concoctions which he put in a box to carry around- his box of alchemy supplies.
He was very creative with what he collected around the house and put together. He even got a contribution from "Dr. McCoy," (remember Halloween 2020?), a skeleton arm that had previously fallen off. And the creepy doll's head made an appearance in his box as well.

Lucky was the Eleventh Doctor because he wasn't able to do that costume last year, even though his teacher last year had a Doctor Who themed classroom. He was able to show his former teacher on Hallowen this year.
That's how Halloween went this year.
Unlike last year, I didn't get the chance to go one last time to Bridal Veil Falls to say goodbye until May. I didn't get a chance to do several things I wanted to do because of sickness. Oh well. That's life.
We did finally get the Fall colors down here in the valley, though. I love Fall colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment