Saturday, February 12, 2022

Galentines

I heard of a thing this year I hadn't heard of before. Galentines. Basically Girls' Night, getting your family or friend girls together for a party/get together near Valentine's. I thought it would be great for Nichole and me to do it since we're the only girls in our family and we were due for some one on one bonding time.
So we got our treats together and started our movie and paused it quite a few times because of people coming out and interrupting as often happens in our home.
Jr. did make us popcorn (thank you, Jr.) and at one point we had another gal join us.
"So what are we watching? I just love nights like this." Then when I got my phone out, "Oh, girl selfie."
He didn't stay long, just long enough to give us a good laugh. Have I mentioned how much I love my husband and his sense of humor?

P.S. Yesterday, February 11, was Peppermint Patty Day so we had some at the end of the day. I just fell asleep before I got a chance to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment