Thursday, February 10, 2022

National Cream Cheese Brownie Day 2022

It was certainly an afternoon. I wanted to celebrate National Cream Cheese Brownie Day on February 10 and I kept going back and forth between two different recipes that I could make. I finally decided on one and had to let cream cheese soften and had to get some butter out of the freezer. I was going to make it after picking Nichole up. Unfortunately, I completely forgot Nichole had an orchestra rehearsal after school and couldn't figure out why she didn't come out to the van after school. Eventually I had to leave to pick up Jr. and then we drove back toward the high school and caught Nichole as she was walking home. She reminded me about the rehearsal. Oh yeah.
When we finally got home, I worked on the brownies. I used Mel's Kitchen Cafe recipe, Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies. By the time I was done, I didn't have time to make what was on the menu for tonight. So I turned to Six Sisters' Stuff and my instant pot book. Honey-garlic chicken. Yumm. It took me long enough, Nichole barely had time to eat some before she had to go to a performance in the evening. She had more when she got home.


We all had some of the brownies before bed. They were pretty.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment