Saturday, February 13, 2021

Book Club

For bonding, Jr. Jr. and I signed up for a virtual book club this month through the Provo Library. We started reading the book together, taking turns reading aloud, and the rest of the family listened in. On February 11, as we were reading, we also ate peppermint patties to celebrate Peppermint Patty Day. Jr. also went around humming Charlie Brown music- get it? Because Peppermint Patty? Right? Right?

 

Anyway... earlier I told everyone to get creative with dinner since it was also National Inventors' Day and Thomas Edison's birthday. Lucky followed that advice.

 

Jr. Jr. brought home his propeller car he made in the STEM lab at school.

The next day, Lucky brought home his propeller car.


Have I mentioned I love creativity in my family? Because I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment