Sunday, September 12, 2021

Lazy(?) Mom's Day

Last year, I had a glorious Lazy Mom's Day. Jet and I went juggling up Nebo Loop. Someone else took care of dinner. What a nice day off.
This year I had plans for Lazy Mom's Day on September 3. I was going to have another day off with my baby. Well, wouldn't you know it, with school starting this year lots of people are getting sick so I had a child home from school that day.
So when Jeremy texted me later in the day to tell me I needed to celebrate somehow, I responded, "I did celebrate. I did dishes, fed people, took people to and from school and bus, put away laundry, gave baby a nap, picked up library items, etc. etc. etc. What more do you expect from a lazy mom. Actually now I am resting. I'm tired."
So after I made dinner for the kids, Jeremy brought me home a Winco salad so I could really relax at the end of the day. 
That salad really hit the spot. Have I mentioned my husband is awesome?


No comments:

Post a Comment